Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
We are excited to welcome you to the registration process for the upcoming academic year at Stepping Stones Study Centre. Below, you will find comprehensive information regarding the registration procedures, early bird benefits, food vouchers, discounts, and other essential details to ensure a smooth transition into the 2024 Semester.
1. Registration 2024 Procedures
- To view the Schedule and Fees for 2024 across all levels, kindly visit our website – http://steppingstones.edu.sg/schedules/
- For parents of existing students and their siblings who wish to continue their studies at Stepping Stones Study Centre, please follow these steps:
- select the following Google Registration Forms below based on the academic level of your child in 2024
- then choose the preferred class(es) you want your child to attend
- complete the Google Registration Form for the selected class(es)
- notify us via WhatsApp at 90103525 once the form is submitted.
- The Primary Levels
- The Secondary Levels
- Junior College
- JC One & Two
- Registration for existing students and their siblings starts on 4th September 2023
- The submission deadline for registration is 17th September 2023
- Class allocation will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- No payment is required upon submitting the Google Form
- You will be notified if your preferred class(es) have been successfully selected.
- If not, please provide an alternative choice
- From 25th September 2023, you will receive a Payment Advice Slip (PAS) , giving you 5 days to make the payment to secure the seat(s) along with two Early Bird payment
e-vouchers and a food voucher too.
- Failing to do so will result in forfeiting all the vouchers and the selected class(es)
- The Centre reserves the right to allocate classes in case of conflicts.
2. Early Bird Registration & Food Voucher
- We value your prompt registration and payment.
- As a token of our appreciation, we offer Early Bird benefits:
- Early Bird e-vouchers are based on the number of classes enrolled for each term, allowing for substantial savings:
- The value of the e-voucher is based on the number of classes enrolled in that particular term, leading to more savings for more subjects.
- This is how the e-vouchers are computed:
For the Primary Levels No of Classes Enrolled In Term 2 In Term 3 Total Saving 1 $2 $4 $6 2 $4 $8 $12 3 $6 $12 $18 4 $8 $16 $24 5 $10 $20 $30 For the Secondary Levels 1 $4 $8 $12 2 $6 $12 $18 3 $8 $16 $24 4 and above $10 $20 $30
- The e-vouchers will be issued to offset fees in Term 2 (8 Jan to 18 Feb 2024) & Term 3 (19 Feb to 24 Mar 2024)
- To qualify for the e-vouchers, payment must be made before the due date stated on the Payment Advice Slip.
- New registrations before 31st Oct 2023 will have the Registration Fee of $25 waived!
- Free Dining Voucher at ‘One Two Roasted Delight’ (壹貳燒臘)
- In addition to these tuition e-vouchers, you will also receive a food voucher to redeem a plate of chicken rice or char siew rice or roasted pork rice, or wanton noodles priced at $3.80!
- One Two Roasted Delight (壹貳燒臘) is located in Kou Fu Fajar Branch
- For Muslim students only, we will issue you a credit note of $3.80 to offset your Term 2 fees.
3. Generous Numerous Discounts
- We are pleased to offer discounts that reward your commitment to your child’s education
- Multiple Subjects Discount
- Save up to 10% on tuition fees by signing up for all subjects.
- Generous Siblings Discount:
- Enjoy 5% for 2 siblings, 10% for 3, and 15% for 3 or more siblings.
- Combine these discounts for maximum savings!
4. Notice of Termination Deadline
- To ensure a seamless experience, please take note of these termination details
- Students not registered for Tutelage 2024 before the new term begins on 4th December 2023 will be considered to have left the Centre (except Sec 4 and 5 students in 2023).
- The deposit paid will then be forfeited.
- To withdraw from the Centre and get your deposit refunded, fill in the termination form and submit it BEFORE 15th OCTOBER 2023.
- Termination Forms are available over the counter or download from here – https://shorturl.at/bhMX2
- Late requests will not be entertained.
- If a student wishes to resume lessons after 4th Dec 2023, a re-registration fee of $25 and a deposit of $80 will be imposed.
5. Public Registration
- It will begin on 16th October 2023 (Monday)
- Register before October 31st, 2023, and enjoy a waived Registration Fee of $25.
6. Additional Information
- One-to-One Private Tuition Classes:
- please reach out to us via WhatsApp at 90103525.
- Mr Wong’s English Classes:
- Students attending Mr. Wong’s classes must bring a laptop as lessons are conducted via Google Classrooms, even though they are held physically in the Centre.
- Laptops can be rented from the Centre at a low charge of $1 per session
- His classes offer the flexibility of both physical attendance and online sessions
7. Be-a-friend-of-Stepping Stones Voucher
- Recommend a friend to Stepping Stones Study Centre and receive a $45 e-tuition voucher once they sign up.
- Additionally, their Registration Fee will be waived.
- This promotion ends on 30th November 2023.
For further information about schedules, discounts, and more, please don’t hesitate to approach our friendly staff or WhatsApp us at 9010-3525.
We look forward to another year of successful learning journeys with you!
Yours in Stepping Stones,