These intensive workshops are to prepare Secondary 4/5 O Level students to conquer their forthcoming English GCE ‘O’ Level Examination with determination and confidence.
Highlights of GCE ‘O’ Level Workshops
- Small Class Size ( 6 to 8 in a class)
- English Workshops include topics related to Oral, Listening Compre, Paper 1 and 2
- Students are reminded of the common mistakes usually committed and ways to avoid them during the examinations.
- They serve as refresher courses to enable students in remembering the important points of each topic to be tested.
- In total, there will be a minimum of 15 hours of tutelage
Promotion! Attractive Referral Discount!
Get $50 Discount when you recommend a Sec 4/5 student (not a current student of Stepping Stones) to attend this workshop! So spread the news!
Please note that these workshops serve as supplementary lessons and an extra boost in helping the Sec 4/5 students prepare for their O Level English Exam.
IT IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE ANY OF THE ENGLISH LESSONS CURRENTLY ATTENDING.
|English Workshop 1 Schedule
|Subject||Day and Dates||Timing||Fees|
|Preparation for Oral||16 July (Sunday)
23 July (Sunday)
|11:45 am – 1:45 pm||$459
|There will be no Workshops between 24 July and 23 September
English Paper 1 & 2
|11:45 am – 2:30 pm|
|1, 8 and 15 October
|Minimum hours of tutelage: 15 hours
(if needed, Mr Wong will extend the timings at no extra cost)
|Fees for non-Stepping Stones students = $539|
- Registration begins 27 June 2023 (Wednesday)
- Registration is based on a first-come-first served basis
- Seats are limited so register early!
Modes of Registration
- Online Registration
- Register online via this link https://forms.gle/RvZi8t3Jc89NvBfT7
- On the form, fill in the required details and submit it
- Once done, please send us a WhatsApp message
- We will then proceed with the registration and issue a Payment Advice Slip via WhatsApp
- Registration in the Centre
- These are the opening hours
- Monday to Friday – 4:30pm to 9pm
- Saturday – 9:30am to 4pm
- Sunday – 10:30am to 2pm