These intensive workshops are to prepare Secondary 4 N Level students to conquer their forthcoming English GCE ‘N’ Level Examination with determination and confidence.
Highlights of GCE ‘N’ Level Workshops
- Small Class Size ( up to 8 students to a class)
- English Workshops include topics related to Oral, Paper 1 and 2
- Students are reminded of the common mistakes usually committed and ways to avoid them during the examinations.
- They serve as refresher courses to enable students in remembering the important points of each topic to be tested.
- In total, there will be a minimum of 17 hours of tutelage
- Additional timing will be added free of charge (if required)
Promotion! Attractive Referral Discount!
Get a $30 Discount when you recommend a Sec 4 student (not a current student of Stepping Stones) to attend these workshops! So spread the news!
Please note that these workshops serve as supplementary lessons and an extra boost in helping the Sec 4 students prepare for their N Level English Exam.
IT IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE ANY OF THE ENGLISH LESSONS CURRENTLY ATTENDING.
|English Workshop Schedule
|Subject||Day and Dates||Timing||Fees
|Preparation for Oral||4 July & 11 July (Sundays)
||2:45 pm – 5:15 pm||$400|
|English Paper 1 & 2||Sunday
22 & 29 August,
5 & 12 September
|2:45 pm – 5:45 pm|
|There will be no Workshops between 12 July and 21 August|
|Fees for non-Stepping Stones students = $425|
- Registration begins 14 June 2021 (Monday)
Modes of Registration
- Online Registration
- Register online via this link https://forms.gle/mNjFoumRs6vTEwqx6
- On the form, fill in the required details and submit it
- Once done, please send us a WhatsApp message
- We will then proceed with the registration and issue a Payment Advice Slip via WhatsApp
- Registration in the Centre
- These are the opening hours
- Monday to Friday – 4:30pm to 9pm
- Saturday – 9:30am to 4pm
- Sunday – 10:30am to 2pm
Seats are limited so register early!