Since 1993, the “Mission of Stepping Stones” was declared – we believe that the children are our future and it is our commitment to teach them and let them lead the way. It is with this belief that we commit not only to educating but instilling positive values into our students in order for them to meet the future with confidence and success!
At Stepping Stones Study Centre, we provide a comprehensive range of courses to supplement the students’ current school syllabus. With this accelerated enrichment education, we hope that all our students will have esprit de corp. We teach our students how to apply and transfer knowledge, as well as encourage creative thinking.
Our Vision and Values are embodied in our logo. Our teachers (represented by the lady) will caringly lead our students (symbolised by the two children) by the hand as they journey along the path dotted with the stepping stones of 3 As and 3 Ps – Aptitude, Attitude, Altitude, Progress, Perseverance and Persistence to achieve academic excellence. Before we pass the children this responsibility of leading our society to greater heights, we have to nurture these buds of flowers, expose them to the extreme climatic changes rather than the artificial warmth of the greenhouse.
Our teaching method has yielded proven results from our students, built around “TASK”:
Teachers – Our teachers are experienced, committed and NIE-trained. Some of them are authors and editors of various Assessments books. They are dedicated, self-motivated and constantly update themselves to keep abreast of the current education changes
Assessments & Materials – Most of the materials are specially designed in-house. They are challenging, comprehensive and are produced in accordance with the latest MOE syllabus
Style of Teaching – We emphasize on conceptual understanding and development of critical thinking skills, thus imparting creative techniques to handle the heavy demands of the school examinations.
Kommunications – There will be regular parental feedback on child’s progress. Parents may also approach the teachers to discuss more about the child’s learning curve
More Reasons to Choose Us
- Our teachers are committed, trained and have a passion to teach
- Our fees are reasonably priced
- Our staff is friendly and willing to go that extra mile to provide the service you needed
- We have numerous classes, various subjects and different days of lessons for you to choose from
- You have the flexibility of the choice of classes you want. Unlike other centres where the class is fixed in English, Maths and Science tuition, over here, you choose what tuition subjects you need help in, resulting in greater cost-savings.
- Most of the materials are prepared in-house and with a touch of genius
- We produce results (read Testimony from our parents and students)
- We started off in 1993, and with the numerous years of experience behind us, need we say any more to convince you that you are in good hands?
Stepping Stones Study Centre’s main expertise lies in providing quality group tuition for the students from Kindergarten all the way to Secondary school. Our services act to supplement the school’s curriculum, to reinforce the work that the teachers have taught, so that the students will be able to perform better during their major examinations like the PSLE and GCE O Level Examinations.
Our headquarter is located in Block 439 Fajar Road #B1-428 Singapore 670439.
We are open from Monday to Friday, from 3:45 pm to 9:45pm;
On Saturday, from 9:15 am to 4:30 pm.
On Sunday, from 9.30 am to 2pm.